When I close my eyes , I see that smile.....
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

i won't disappointed you

to many memories ...
happened in that summer ...
it should be full of sunshine ...
but it was raining in my eyes ....

the beautiful past ...
that we through was forgotten ...
was growing on us slowly ...

if you willing ...
to believe again ...
that I LOVE YOU ...

i won't disappoint you ..
we should not get ...
to close to each others ...
we always realize after quarreling ...
i'ts just the summer heat ...
that made us lose our temper ...

perhaps we were too stubborn ...
or perhaps i cared for you too much ...
that's why i won't let go of you ...

i won't disappoint you ...
i'm still here ...
in this stubborn summer ...
there's storm and rain ...
sunshine spreading on ...
if nothing could be stopped ...
i could understand it ...

i will do my best ...
to give happiness to you ...
if you wish to have it ...
if you're willing ...
to believe that ...
i love you ..
i won't disappointed you ..

i don't know what ...
you are feeling ...
not that i don't know ...
why ...
you are feeling like this ...
if you wish ....





No comments:

Post a Comment