When I close my eyes , I see that smile.....
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

who am i .....?

who am i actually ...
what position do i hold in your heart ..?
if you don't say it out clear ...
you're just letting our love ...
dangle in the mist ...

love is annoying ...
sometimes near ...
sometimes far ...
letting people chase after ...
chase half a day and ...

yet you won't even say a word of apology ...
i walk forward ..
heads down ...
tears rolling back ...
walking continuously ...
never turning back ...
hoping that you will find me ...

it wasn't as i wished ...
my hopes were let down ...
but i still believe ...
that you do understand me ...

i swear a thousand times ...
that once i leave this time ...
you will never get me back ...
although my heart hurt ...
it's still better than ...
suffering so much humiliation ...

i wait and wait ...
memories of you good keep
popping into my head ...

after so much waiting ...
you still won't even say the word ...
BABY to comfort me ...

one front , one back ...
you stay silently behind me ...
front front , back back ...
hoping that you will ...
hold my hand ...

i walk forward ...
raising my head ...
wiping tears and keep walking forward ...
hoping that you will find me ...

in my dreams i've search ...
a thousand times for him ...
hoping that will be reality ...
i don't wan't to leave ...
my heart can't be controlled ...
i walk forward ...

No comments:

Post a Comment