When I close my eyes , I see that smile.....

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welcome February !!!!

Happy almost mid-night ....
          It's second days in februay !!! Hahahah ... I love this month ... So much !! Why ? Coz i'm a february girl .. Huhuhu ... Yikes , why i'm so annoying tonight .. Like f*****g s**t i care ... Since we're on new month , i wanna to be a matured girl ... No more "gila-gila" ... Wanna learn to save my money , Wanna be ' hajah bakil ' ( i'm a girl okay ) The most is wanna 'K' ... Aigoooo .... Can i ?? Hmmmm ... Try me , i will do anything to get what i want ... Oh ya , beside that i really2 wanna learn how to make up .. Ya ya ya !!! I know it's so funny when i said like that but why i must care about others "pot-pet" ... Boleh jalan lah kan .. Hahah ... I wish there have some-ONE can be by my side .. ALWAYS .. Whether i'm sad , angry , alone , happy ... I need some-ONE that can give his shoulder to me .. Just for me .... weeeeeeee ....


Dat's all for tonight .. Wish my prince will appear in my dream ... Huhu ..


Lurve, eycha , ampang ...

2 comments:

  1. wa ... so .. takut r, r u really wants to be 'k'?
    tak kena la cha .. ur chrcter mostly generous, kind-hearted, and always tke cre for the person u LoVe .. as ur wish , u will get a person who love u more than himself .. pray fr u, meet someone like a prince who drive lamborghini ... >,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes .. i'm really mean it .. to be K ... hahah .. amin2 ... tengkiu doakan org .. hahah

    ReplyDelete