When I close my eyes , I see that smile.....

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Have you noticed changes in my face when you ... talking about her ...

It's about my friend who i've like him since i'm was young .... Last week we have met , i was so happy ... But he spoke something that make me disappointed ... Has you forgot that i hate that girl so much but why must you say about her in front of me ... What is more hurt you say you want to be with her ... Yawww !!!! Can't you feel my expression change ??? But i still pretending that i support you to go back with her ... It's way too hard for me to say she are nice . As a friend i always support you although it's hurt me ... Maybe you will appreciate what i have done when i already gone ... I hope you will noticed me when i'm already gone .... And i hope you will happy with her now ... I decide not to interfere you again ... Let's called off this friendship when you already with her ... Although it's was hard for me to let go this relationship that we have through together , i had to do this . I had to be selfish for you happiness . Please don't mention my name again . Please learn to live without me . Please learn to be a nice guy when i'm gone . Please hate me the whole of your life so that we do not met after this ...

Weeeeeee .......

No comments:

Post a Comment