When I close my eyes , I see that smile.....

Friday, February 11, 2011

so tired !!! but i can't sleep ....

Blogger , what should i do ??? My eyes are very3 painful !!!! I feel like want to throw dis eye ...... I need sleep !!! Last night i sleep just 4 3 hour .... Ngaaaaaaa !!!! I bet you guy must be wondering why i'm so tired right ....? Last night i went to BUKIT PERMAI with KAK ARA , ABG SIDON , EPUL , and AD ..... Why i went there ??? Just 4 release tention la sayang oi ..... Dat's was my first time i " climb " BUKIT PERMAI ..... You allzz know ??? I feel so calm , fresh and happy ..... Thanks to them coz make a crazy idea .... We cast off in 12 o'clok ..... That was really2 crazy .... There are so many thing happen on my way to dat's place .... First AD make confession , she was scared to ride wth me .... Hahahahahah ... I had to drive so slow and carefully but i didn't pown .... Hahahahahah ... ( Gilew kijam eycha nih ) And when we almost arrive EPUL make some stupid thing .... He go 2 da wrong way !!! I'm so lucky because left behind so i can see where da right way ..... TO EPUL : NEXT TIME BE CAREFUL OKAY !!!! We spend about a hour at there b4 we had a midnight dinner at McD laaaa ... ( pewot masing2 da kua kan lagu yang ta sedap , eycha je sedap ) ...... Hahahahahahahahah ....... Stop it eycha !!! OKay at there i see RAFIQ and TARIQ .... Hahahahahahah ..... I'm not expect to see my pwenzz pown ..... But THARIQ , still recognize me ..... Ngaaaaa ...... Funny la :>
Bilew kenyang mulew la nantok so we had to go .... 3 o'clock i arrive at home .... I got a bath , iron my uniform ..... 3.30 some thing like that i sleep .... I woke up at 6.35 a.m ..... Yeah i must coz i have go to working !!! In the same day ( 10 feb 2011 ) my store did " stock take " .... Ngaaaaa .... Serve me right !! :p ......... And EYCHA KENE OT !!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaa ....... Penat an ...? I really2 can't stand anymore but my eyes still refuse want to close ... Damn .... Now i listen da slow music to make my eyes LAYU ..... Thanks to allah eycha working at night tomorrow .... Syukur alhamdullillah !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment