When I close my eyes , I see that smile.....

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Are you satisfied ????

Urmmmm ...... Emmmmm .... Eaaaaaa .... Lalalalalalal ..... Haaaaaa ....... What happen to myself now .... haaaaaaaahhhh .... Did i hurt anybody ??? Ngaaaa ..... Stress ... Yes i admit i had some uf mistake ... Be chagrined trust you ..... Now you're da king , you make my friend hate me .... Hahahahah .... A big clap 4 you .... It's okay i used to see people like you .... If dis thing can make you happy to see me " down " so go ahead .... Dont 4get that you have owe me .... You're so ungrateful ..... You wasting my time and my money , and da most important you wasting my life .... So stupid coz trusted you .... Nice face but ...... Hahahahah .... I dunt want to say dis .... Fyi i never want to be a nice girl , but coz you're my Ex ********** aq tolong kaw sbb aq kesian sangat kat kaw .... To you that read dis .... A BIG SMILE 4 YOU .....

2 comments:

  1. wahh...
    mara betol yunk..
    ape cer ni ??
    kat sape yg ko bengang sgt ni ??
    story mory laa to mee..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ade la some one uh yang g cam uh je pas uh na bebek nan aq , bile aq tanak dy wat cte sal aq at kengkawan aq ....
    haih .....

    ReplyDelete