When I close my eyes , I see that smile.....

Monday, November 22, 2010

choosing the wrong friends

a great many other friends who do not want a friend with him ... all talk about him bad ... do not know why ... Probably Because he is a bad Temperament ... I do not know where he continues to want to curl up wrong ... The world is already too many people like Them ... They say all is correct, They still prefer the use of others for THEIR co ... What They do not feel Guilty to the Person They Used? When in trouble, They can find someone who is Expelled ... if at his own kind with his best friend, 'WHO IS' left ... left as pointless ... why must I meet friends who like it and be kind to Them? The world is cruel as to let me continue to coexist with Bear Fight of this ... What kind of friend are They? use of at will, play a sense of arbitrary ...???? what THEIR hearts are made of pebbles ..???????

When his best friend say he is angry, he'll release it like a volcano spewing larva ...... I have to Believe ??????????????? if I keep quiet, he challenged, Asked me to continue Arguing with him ... silence does not mean I am scared but still I did not want to continue the dispute .... I Toss the argument continues, I'm not sure he can win ... I had saw him fight ........
at first I Thought Would he win the argument, but he is a reliable story .......
what is the fate I have friends like Them ...!!!!!!



agak2 kowank .... kalo owg yang ubi2 bi ni taw ak pew yang ecah tep at ats ni sbb ecah da awbezz guna ayt paling mudah tok difahami tok dy ....
tatau la kalo ta paham ag ....
da pnt susun ayt ...

2 comments:

  1. laa syg..npe sdih je byik niy??
    cube story skt kt i....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni laaa kalo da kene tikam dary blkg .... hukhukhukhukhuk ....

    ReplyDelete